Only 2 Days Left!!

Only 2 days remaining in my Destiny or Coincidence poll! See sidebar to vote. It's a very close race so far. You can make a difference in the outcome! The poll closes Saturday at 9:30 pm!


I feel compelled to point out that I first wrote the post on why I love Peet's Coffee, which spurred the poll, just for the fun of it. Then, literally 2 days after posting it I discovered that Peet's is having a "Why do you love Peet's Coffee" giveaway contest! Is that cool or what?!

Now, I honestly did NOT know about this contest when I first posted. Honest! I posted Saturday, but our incredible Office Manager Barb Fromm told me about the contest Monday morning -- she can vouch for me. So, how can anyone now say that it's not Destiny!?! Peet's and I were thinking the same thing at the same time, unbeknownst to one another. We're obviously on the same wavelength - it was just meant to be. I sincerely hope that this puts to rest any final, lingering doubts in anyone's mind.

And if I WIN the contest (yes, of course I've entered!) there should be absolutely no doubt left.

THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok, so should we just start calling you Peet? Do these people know that you've been obsessed with this stuff for years?

Hey, thanks for checking in on our blog. We are going great. We're celebrating our 4th anniversary this week (can you believe it's been that long?) Then Serena is turns 3 in two weeks and Isaac 2 in May. I can't believe how quickly they grow up.

Jennifer said...

Part 2 of Comment 1

I was also going to tell you that we're moving out to you side of town once our house sells. Seth works in Hillsboro now, and the commute has been horrible. It's nice to know that we'll have friends close by, even though one has infatuations with Peet.

Matt Guerino said...

Jennifer - awesome!! Definitely let me know when & where your new place is once you find one. Then after you guys get settled, we can catch up... over a capuccino at Peet's. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin